(1) fake or fraudulent content e.g., scams;
(2) illegal content e.g., drugs, child pornography, endangered species;
(3) posting hateful, defamatory, or pornographic content;
(4) weapons, firearms, guns and components, bb pellets, stun and spear guns;
(5) offers of solicitation or facilitation of prostitutions and or sex trafficking;
(6) recalled items, hazardous material, body parts, unsanitary bedding or clothing;
(7) prescription drugs, medical devices, controlled substances and related items;
(8) alcohol or tobacco, unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics;
(9) stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools;
(10) ID cards, licenses, law enforcement insignia, government documents, birth certificates;
(11) software that allows auto-posting to CC;
(12) usage or posting of bulk telephone numbers;
(13) content which spreads spam or malware to users and any other content the Company deems to be Prohibited.
You agree that these amounts are (1) a reasonable estimate of our damages (as actual damages are often difficult to calculate), (2) not a penalty, and (3) not otherwise limiting on our ability to recover under any legal theory or claim, including statutory damages and other equitable relief (e.g., for spam, we can elect between the above liquidated damages or statutory damages under the anti-spam statute). You further agree that repeated violations of the Use section will irreparably harm and entitle us to injunctive or equitable relief, in addition to monetary damages.